Who Cares About the Church?
Why should we care about the church?
Take a few minutes working through the questions Jared asked at the end of the message. For each one explain explain your answer and consider what might need to change in your life.
- Do you wake up on Sundays dreading the fact that you’ve got to go to church or do you make sure you are in bed early on Saturday night so you can be awake and ready to worship with the people Jesus gave his life for?
- Do you find yourself jealous of friends who go to other churches that have better events and programs or are you excited about the opportunities you have to be a part of the body of Christ at your church?
- Do you wait for people to come talk to you at church or are you looking for chances to go show people the love of Christ through your words and actions?
- Do you often give up going to church on Sundays for sports, school, friends, or maybe even surf or would you give up just about anything to be with the people that Jesus gave up everything to be with?
- Do you avoid certain people who have irritated, offended, or hurt you or are you imitating Jesus and looking for ways to heal broken relationships?
- Do you find yourself tempted to give up on church or as you get closer to Jesus do you find yourself falling more in love with the people that he loves?