This livestream is scheduled to take place at 10:30am.
You can support the ministry of Bethany by giving online, directly through your bank, or by sending your gift by mail (13431 Edwards St., Westminster, CA 92683).
Read Acts 15:1-35 as a group.
- Do you ever think that people have to become like you in order to be saved by Jesus?
- Are there any ethnic, cultural or national requirements to becoming more like Jesus? If so, what are they?
- Which particular political party's candidates does a person have to vote for in order to be saved or grow in grace?
- Do you agree with Paul Schliep's statement that "Jesus and...never stops at one thing"? If so, why. If not, why not?
- What freedoms in Jesus might you have to give up in order to help someone of a different ethnic, cultural or religious background stay focused on Jesus as they grow?
- Did the example of how the early church handled a rather sticky issue shed any light on how BBF should handle legitimate differences of opinion? If so, what was it about their process that recommends itself to how the Body of Christ at BBF handles differences?
- Of the five Sola statements, which one is most difficult for you to lean into? (Grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone anchored in Scripture alone to God's glory alone)